Sunday, May 4, 2014

Happy New May!!!!!!!

 Hello World!

     May the month of May be a month of new miracles for you!
   
    Its not an unusual thing any more when we are faced with trials or struggles in this life but one thing we are sure of is God is with us every step of the way. He is faithful to see us through.
    One of the ways however to find encouragement in the mist of the storm is finding strength through gospel songs. I must confess, I am a beneficiary from songs sent at the right time that helped in building up faith and trust in God.
     I really like the Hillsong group, I think they have been anointed to sing with heavenly messages. These are some song titles I feel will be a blessing to your soul;

Still
Anchor
I surrender
Yaweh
Here I am (The Father's love)
Healer
Mighty to save

I also found Paul Wilbur's album The Watchman a tremendous blessing. He also has recorded some nice worship songs.

    As children of God, we should minister to God in songs and psalms. Using scriptures from the Bible talking about the majesty and sovereign power of God helps. We see those in chapters in Psalms and I also found thrilling was in the last chapters of Job, when God answered his so many questions.
   May God give us the grace to understand and unveil the mysteries of praise and worship of His name.

 And finally, it is the beginning of a new week, go and dominate your world! You are more than a conquer through Christ Jesus who strengthens you. God is on your side, Jesus is on your side, the Holy Spirit is on your side, nothing can resist the power!

No comments: