Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A Beautiful Day!

      On this 18th day of the 3rd month of  the year 2014.....how you all doing? Just wanted to share something I thought was simple but yet profound!
    Woke up this morning tired! how do you go to sleep tired and wake up tired? I didn't feel like leaving my bed and I didn't feel like doing anything. If I had a remote for the day I will put it on a permanent pause. lol
    Then for a  second I thought what about those that slept like I did the night before and didn't wake up? Those that are under some kind of aid or support to make them breathe or those in hospitals whose loved ones are praying they open their eyes? or those who opened their eyes in prison houses or in war torn areas?
     I felt really ungrateful. Maybe you are facing a tough time or going through one challenge or the other, don't be discouraged, God believes in your future that's why you woke up today and things are going to get better you just have to believe. There is a saying "when there is life there is hope."

Have a blessed week!
   

No comments: