Sunday, March 23, 2014

Indwelling!

        Good evening world! 
       I do hope you had a blessed and eventful weekend? Thanks be to God for His unspeakable gifts! You are alive, breathing, and in good health, that's the work of God believe me. 
      The world we live in today doesn't permit the existence of a vacuum in any way or form. Something must of a necessity occupy that space. Every space or potential space must be occupied by something. 
     Examining we the creation of God, something occupies our own space (mind) and what occupies our mind is a direct choice of what we give into. So the question is; what is occupying your mind? is it bitterness, unforgiveness, anger, envy, hate, offence, malice or joy, peace, hope, love, patience, the meditations of the word of God. We ultimately become a reflection of what we allow occupy our space.
      Jesus told a story of how a man was set free from an evil spirit and how the evil spirit wondered the dry wilderness and decided to go back and see its former "house". The evil spirit found the "house" all clean and swept but not occupied, so this wicked spirit went on and got seven more evil spirits which were more evil than it to occupy the "house". Of course, that man is in a worse state than the beginning.
     We therefore must be concious of what we let occupy us. No vacuum, no demilitarized zone in this race of life. You are either for God or the devil, no fence, no neutral ground. As a matter of fact, a neutral ground already puts you against God; remember, it is written "you are neither cold or hot......." so there is a consequence for been lukewarm.
         As we enter a new week, let us let the right things occupy us. Bless.





Peradventure, you haven't asked Jesus into your life, its a simple plan to salvation. Say this prayer with all truth and sincerity.
Lord Jesus, I am a sinner.
I believe You died for my sins and rose after three days for my redemption.
Forgive my sins, wash me clean with your blood and come into my life.
Take me from the kingdom of darkness into Your kingdom of light.
Fill me with your Holy Spirit. Amen

No comments: